365 Days Progress


Day 334 - 91.5% completed!

Day 32 - Celtic Knot

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Celtic Knot
In honor of my Irish heritage I decided to try the 3-D Celtic Knot in the shaped beadwork book I've been using, which at the moment I can't remember what it is called or who wrote it.  Sorry!  But anyway, I really love doing these shapes! They are so easy and so cool, like math equations that just snap together and equal one.  Hey that was pretty deep.

Any, I've had my eye on this since I opened the book a few weeks ago, that is why I tried out the elongated oval before when I was doing the triangles.  You have to figure that out before you can do the Celtic Knot pattern since it is really just long ovals criss-crossed in the middle.

I love the way it turned out, I'm just wondering what to do with it.  This one I won't be ripping out!

Celtic Knot, conquered!

3 comments:

Thank you for supporting my project! Please make sure to leave your email address, so I can get back to you! Namaste my friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...