365 Days Progress


Day 334 - 91.5% completed!

Day 34 - Fringe Sampler

Monday, February 14, 2011

Fringe Sampler
Today I opened More Seed Bead Stitching, by Beth Stone and decided to try her Fringe Sampler.  It really was fun to try the different fringes she suggested. She suggests using fringe to "give your piece of beaded jewelry that extra zing."

The fringes on the peyote swatch are as follows:  Twisted Circle, Circle, Straight, Straight with flair, Hanging Loop, Branched, Branched Loop, Branched with flair, Pigtail, and Twisted.

They were all very easy. The one that interests me the most is the branched fringe.  I have seen it used as branches for trees and as a coral reef.  Both were totally awesome.

Fringe Sampler, conquered!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the theme and purpose of your blog. This is such a great little piece. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for supporting my project! Please make sure to leave your email address, so I can get back to you! Namaste my friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...