365 Days Progress


Day 334 - 91.5% completed!

Day 303 - Star Sphere

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Star Sphere Component
Hi everyone!  Hope all of you are well and beading furiously!  Today's lesson is from The Beaded Sphere by Judith Walker .  I've been wanting to try to make one of Judith's sphere's for a long time.  I chose the Star Sphere because I love the little star shapes in each panel.  This gorgeous ball of beads looks complicated but is really pretty straight forward.  Peyote stitch and a pile of cylinder beads will get you started!  If you click here, you can see a picture of the Star Sphere (first picture, second row).

This sphere is made with separate star segments which are then joined together.  Give it a try!  I'm working on a segment here and there and will post an update picture once I have completed my sphere!  Great and interesting book.

Star Sphere (component), conquered!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy, Looking forward to seeing the finished bead. I have missed you I hope all has been well.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mandy, so great to see you posting again. How big is the finished star sphere? It looks really cool, but it's hard to tell the scale from her pic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for supporting my project! Please make sure to leave your email address, so I can get back to you! Namaste my friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...